Dear Friend of the Strawberry Point School Community,
I write on behalf of Strawberry Point School in Mill Valley to request your support of our students, faculty and programs. All financial proceeds raised this year will directly benefit ecology, sustainability, and technology resources for primary school children and faculty.
Since reopening in 2000, Strawberry Pt. School has tripled in size. As a young, extraordinary public school, Strawberry Point has been very successful in keeping pace with a growing enrollment. Our students are achieving academic excellence and test scores prove successful rankings. This is due in large part to the support of an exceptionally committed community, like you, who support California public schools.
As you may know, each year the school community holds an Auction Night to generate critically needed funds to subsidize programming which would otherwise not be covered by the budget. This phenomenal event drew over 300 people from Southern Marin last year and garnered local media attention.
You can help Strawberry Point School by participating as a business sponsor at one of the following levels with the accompanying benefits;
• Benefactor ($1000 and above)
- A half page advertisement* in the Auction Night 2008 Catalog.
- “Benefactor” acknowledgment in March edition of The Point.
- “Benefactor” recognition in the run up to the event.
- “Benefactor Gold Star” in the lobby at the event.
• Contributor ($500 or above)
- Business card publication** in the Auction Night 2008 Catalog.
- “Contributor” acknowledgment in March edition of The Point.
- “Contributor” level recognition in the run up to the event.
- “Contributor Silver Star” in lobby at the event.
• Sponsor ($250 or above)
- Acknowledgment in the Auction Night 2008 Catalog.
- “Sponsor” Acknowledgment in March edition of The Point.
- “Sponsor” level recognition in the run up to the event.
- “Sponsor Star” in the lobby at the event.
Benefits include bringing new customers to you. Promoting your business in the broader community. Identifying you as not just a premier business establishment, but also as a caring community member.
Thank you for giving consideration to this request and look forward to including you as among those who support public education at Strawberry Point School.
Parent Volunteer and Sponorship Chair
(415) 389-1474 or Waluk1@comcast.net.
If you’d like to be recognized as a sponsoring business at the following level:
- Benefactor ($1,000)
- Contributor ($500)
- Sponsor ($250)
You can make a payment by a check payable to Strawberry Point School PTA. You can mail payment to:
Strawberry Point School PTA
117 East Strawberry Drive
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(Online and credit card payment options will be available soon.)
*If you are a Benefactor ($1,000 or more) - then please email any
graphics or content about your business by Jan. 22 to:
email@example.com (or mail to the address above) and we’ll help you
create an ad for the catalog.
**If you are a Contributor - please email your business card to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. or mail to the address above before Jan. 22 for
the catalog publication.
All donations are tax deductible by law. Strawberry Point School is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Tax ID #680453279
Thank you for giving consideration to partnering with Strawberry Point School.