Minutes of Sept 27th Fund-Raiser meeting.
After much discussion and lots of suggestions in past few weeks we put the Theme choices to a vote and decided unanimously on a 70’s night theme to be called “Strawberry Night Fever” !!!!….Yeah !!
We also reviewed the Committees and volunteer assignments and these are listed below. A quick status update was taken on the progress to date of each committee and we agreed that each chairperson or their designate would come prepared to provide a progress update at next week’s meeting on Friday October 5th at 8:45am.
Finally we discussed each committee’s priorities for the month of October and determined these to be the following;
1. Marketing - Logo development and Communications Plan.
2. Solicitations - Sales Plan and letters to merchants and business sponsors.
3. Class Art - Teachers and students engaged in projects.
4. Site Ops - Catering bids.
5. Catalog - To be gotten under way.
6. Site Design - Under way with theme now in place.
7. Games & Prizes - Casino set-up is already under way.
8. Data Entry, Systems & Treasurer - Under way.
1. Committee updates at 10/5 meeting. - Committee Chairs
2. Sales plan for Solicitations for 10/5 review. - Anton
3. Logo suggestions & Communications Plan for 10/5 review. - Michael
4. Solicitations letters and mailing lists by 10/5. - Anton & Mary
5. Brochure plan to be reviewed on 10/5. - Scott & Gwen
6. Systems & Operations processes to be “un-packed”. - Steve/Jack
7. Budgets for Art projects and Band to be provided. - Anton
Thanks again to everyone for all of the input today !!
Next Meeting will be on Friday October 5th at 8:45am.